Substance

Substance

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Hello all, hope you had a good weekend. I did not have a very motivational weekend. D and I went to K&G Friday night to get him some suits for a great price (sale ends November 21), then we headed to a Chinese buffet with sushi (I really miss sushi). We perused Trader Jack's and although I love the pretzel bread, the lines were long and that's the only thing we would have purchased so we passed. We wandered into a trendy furniture store, but only to browse, maybe when we move into a home we'll look into new stuff, but I would die if D spent $400 on a chair.

Saturday, D went golfing with his buddies and I didn't do anything except two loads of laundry which are folded, but sitting on the chaise lounge in our living room. I met him out at the bar afterwards for a bite to eat then we came home and called it a night.

Sunday, we went to Super Target to get the rest of the items for baby. We had nearly $175 in gift cards, but still ended up spending $170 - babies are expensive. We still need a bumper, however baby won't be in her crib for a good two months or so after she's born so she'll be fine. D went out to watch football, and I watched 16 and pregnant and Teen Mom at home. I was on strike this weekend for cleaning. We finished up the weekend with game of Uno with D's friend B and had Pork Tenderloin for dinner.

SourceThis is my last week of work before the baby! The second job I have left in a year, I'm excited about being a mommy, but fear that all this coming and going will hurt my job search when I need to begin one again. D has been working his butt off and assures me I don't have to worry. He's getting more and more excited each day, he's even asked why we can't just have the baby now like I'm a kangaroo and can just take it out of my pouch and viola! there's the baby. If it were only that easy...

1 comment:

  1. Trader JACK'S?!?! I cry. Trader Joe's! And I promise there is SO, SO SO much more for you there than pretzel bread. Everything from their pizza dough to their fruit leathers to the beer (post-baby!) is amazing.

    And I LOL'd at the kangaroo comment! That's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete