Substance

Substance

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

32 years ago today

32 years ago today, I wasn't even a glimmer in my mother's eye. 32 years ago today, D's mother was in the hospital, pushing out a 8 pound, 13 ounce baby boy. This baby would grow as a boy to be a great mathematician.


Source

As a young man, he served his country as a Marine.


Source

I've had the Beach Boys lyric in my head all week and although he would say "barf" to this, it's the truth "God only knows where I'd be without you..."

Happy Birthday to my Beloved!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday D! My guy is a mathematician, too. What does D do? Mine is an actuary .. or at least taking a bazillion tests to become one. I couldn't do it; I don't like math that much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday D!!!! I love math but could never do a math career. Go D! I also didn't know he was a Marine, did I? That's even better! Love it!

    PS- it's "God only knows what I'd be without you" :-) Beach Boys fan as a kid, over here!

    ReplyDelete