Substance

Substance

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Tuesday

Hi all, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. We are preparing for my parents to come into town tomorrow and also preparing for baby. Our doctors appointment was cancelled yesterday because our doc had five babies to deliver in the morning and three to deliver that afternoon. She was in delivery when we arrived, the patient was pushing and last we were told was that the patient might have to have a c-section.

I felt so bad for D, he left work (he's getting just as anxious) and was really hoping to have heard that we were ready to meet our baby girl. I was too, but had some (lots) of cleaning to get done, baby won't come till the house is clean right?! Anyways, we got our camera and our memory card works! D and I put together the spare bedroom yesterday, just got to set up our bed frame and we'll be open for business.

I will leave you with a pic of my bff's from Milwaukee, this picture was from my shower and these girls mean a whole lot to me!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, Piper was born into a messy-messy house! Oh well, I didn't care, and it gave family a chance to do something for us when I napped with the baby! You're getting so close, and you look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great!!! MORE PICTURES!! Show us the nursery!! I am so excited for you, lady! Xoxo!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ADORBSSSSS! Glad you posted a pic and that you have people who are so important to you :) Won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete