Substance

Substance

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

If they jumped off a cliff...

Would I? No, but two out of my three readers (clears throat) have done this, so I too will do this for them.

Full name: Jenell Marie

Gender: Female

Age: 27

Birth date: January 8

Place of birth/Current place of residence: Born in Milwaukee, WI/Fishers, IN

Heritage: Polish, English, Irish, German, Lithuanian

Siblings: Two Step Brothers, Mike (31), Hunter (17), One Step Sister - Chloe (20), One full bro, Mike (25)

Religious/Spiritual affiliation: Raised Catholic, parents divorced at age 13, then I was a bastard. I got called enough names in school and didn't need to be called more at church. Went to a Christian church, it was huge, but definitely like the non-denominational. Haven't really gone in a while. I love Jesus and know I need to trust in and follow God more.

Pets: Bird, cockatiel, his name is Bird.

Marital status: Not Married

Sexual orientation: Straight

Tattoos/piercings: Had my belly pierced, being 6 months pregnant kinda ruins it though. I have a Chinese tattoo on my left shoulder that means "self respect," a high school girlfriend has the same on her mid back. I was a baby when it came to tattoos, scared I couldn't finish it once they started. It wasn't as bad as I thought.

Glasses: Just for sun, I have sensitive eyes.

PC or Mac: PC, no experience with a Mac

Mobile phone: Samsung, I can call and text, send the picture message for an additional 50cents. Nothing fancy.

Do you believe in ghosts? Yes

Do you believe in UFOs? Not that some one's going to abduct me.

Abortion: Pro-Life.

Death penalty: Yes please.

Gay marriage: Love knows no boundaries.

Where have you traveled? IL, IN, MI, HI, CA, VA, DC, Mt. Rushmore, MO, IA, Jamaica.

Where else can you be found on the Internet? I'll never tell...

2 comments:

  1. Haha you're so much more concise than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! And glad to hear the tattoos weren't as bad as you thought.

    ReplyDelete