Substance

Substance

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Great 8

The wonderful kjpugs tagged me in her post and since she motivated me to create this blog I owe it to her and my wonderful readers to answer questions. Besides I like to answer silly questions - it's fun.

1.If you could pick any one animal to have as a pet, what would you choose? I would want a dog, nothing too over the top.

2.What is the weirdest injury you have ever sustained? Umm, I got a huge bruise down under once.

3.What is the worst insult you’ve ever received? Shortly after I relocated I found out I had a parking ticket that was a fraud, but they were sending me to collections and suspending my plates. I called and explained my situation and the woman told me "You were probably thinking if you left you wouldn't have to pay it..." Yes, dear readers-unprofessional. I called her supervisor AND got the ticket dropped.

4.Which character from Friends was your favorite? And if you didn’t watch Friends… who the F are you? I will go with Phoebe, she was the funniest and cookiest, I need to get more Phoebe-ness in my life. Smelly cat, smelly cat...

5.What is the best “go-to” recipe in your arsenal? Don't really have one, for an appetizer probably shrimp and crab dip, it's so easy. On a platter spread cream cheese, sour cream, then cocktail sauce and put canned shrimp and crab on top. Serve with Wheat Thins. For a dinner, something with Chicken, I haven't really messed up anything with Chicken.

6.If you could go back and change one detail of your life, what would you change and why? My reaction to my first boyfriend breaking up with me, it was bad and a lot of my insecurities came from that.

7.Which of the 50 United States would you least like to live in? Hawaii, islands are not my thing unless they're private.

8.What was your favorite class in high school or college? I really loved American History in college, it was interesting to learn and see how history repeats itself.

I know I'm supposed to tag 8 peeps, but instead I'm going to turn and ask you my dear readers to answer me those questions. Pick one or all eight and tell me your answers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm out on Hawaii too. I couldn't do Hawaii because it's so FAR and so expensive to get back and forth!!! No thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete