Substance

Substance

Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend Plans

Yippee, Happy Friday all! So 12 more weeks to go all I can think is HOLY CRAP! Between now and then I have so much to do. One thing we are crossing off the list this weekend is Preparation for Childbirth class.

I just found out this morning we would be doing the class because D doesn't want to do the standard 4-5 week classes, he said he would forget stuff between classes. The only other weekend class is his birthday weekend so we needed to get it done now. I don't really care how we do it (in a weekend or throughout a month) so long as D remembers and can keep me focused and motivated during my labor.

I wanted to clean and direct our attention this weekend to what will be the nursery since we haven't started that and get our camera fixed or go shopping for a new one. Hopefully we can have the camera before I start on the nursery project.

Sunday is dedicated to football. Maybe I will be able to get D off the couch, he can at least fold some of the laundry while watching football and golf all day.

What activities do you have planned for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. We are just about to schedule our birthing class - we're going the same route, all of it in one day. Part of me doesn't want to do it, but everyone makes me feel like it's horrible if I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend, lady! Take some before during and after pictures of the nursery to share with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning the nursery will be fun! I'd love to see pics. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be worried I'd forget everything, PERIOD. I guess you'll just have to take notes! :)

    I'm watching football between working! LOVE me some football in the fall!

    ReplyDelete