Substance

Substance

Monday, September 13, 2010

Cest La Vie

Our Childbirth class was cancelled, I was so so bummed. I did leave work early to get there on time. We weren't the only ones who didn't get the memo and I registered Friday morning for the evening class. The lady I spoke with asked if I was "the Teen Mom," umm, no, glad you classify people here.

We wanted to go car shopping, the dealership was closed. It would have been nice to go out for dinner, we had Subway beforehand. We went to Goodwill so I could get some Maternity clothes and then walked around the strip mall. Tried to talk D into getting a cat, but that was a waste of my time - "we're having a baby." We met some friends up at the bar and this preggo got down to some old school MJ!

I had gotten a second wind by the time we got home, but D was ready for bed.

Saturday, since I was way over due for an oil change, we did that and went to get a new memory card for the camera so I could have pictures to show you, my dear readers. Some newer one was on sale at a store that rhymes with Smarget, 8G's so we purchased that and the camera works! Watched college football and had a homemade country fried Pork Chop dinner.

We didn't really take any pictures, but in between games, D got one of my bump with headphones taped on, I let baby girl listen to music for the first time this weekend and she danced and danced. I went to upload the picture last night and low and behold, the computer didn't read the memory card.

Maybe pictures on my blog was just not meant to be. I try, I really do.

2 comments:

  1. WAIT did I know you were having a girl??? I think I must've misplaced that if you told us. But YAY!!! And I can't wait for the pictures to work- they will eventually. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I came home and collapsed basically... you might have more energy than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you over on Bowie Bride girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl I'm from Indy!

    I, too, moved to a different state for my guy. I just moved to Louisville from Indy in August and it's been ROUGH because, I too, have no job and no friends here and he gets to go be successful and in medical school while I sit at home (not pregnant, though). :)

    I miss Indy every day. I love that city. It's full of the nicest, most genuine people... who absolutely cannot drive... I feel like everything's right with the world inside of 465.

    I'm trying to stay open-minded about Louisville, but, you know, home is where the heart is... :)

    ReplyDelete