Substance

Substance

Thursday, December 29, 2011

What happened in Vegas

We went there is September, you may be wondering, why all these crazy posts after all this time? Ha! Keep wondering. I kid, I got a "job" at an office again and have time! Lucky you, I'm starting with all my draft posts.

My beauty was 10 months on October 2nd, I breastfed her since the day she was born. I use past tense because those days are over and my heart is heavy. D, being the awesome guy he is, won a contest at his company which included a 5 day/4 night trip to Las Vegas. Grace was getting bigger and her attention span was getting smaller, our intimate feedings were becoming a pain as she was interested in everything else than the actual feeding.

I still miss it, I will always miss it. She is so big now, walking and trying to run all over the place. It feels like we just blinked and there she was all grown and walking. She's so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment