Substance

Substance

Sunday, December 18, 2011

2nd installment Year in Review

11) What was the best thing you bought?
Membership to the Y, I need to go more, but it's nice to get that "break" away from the girl, meet other people and get back in shape and be healthy.

12) Whose behavior merited celebration?
TD, he got a facebook!

13) Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Someone who I haven't confronted yet.

14) Where did most of your money go?
Food, diapers and smokes, I probably should have listed that under things I failed at this year (I started smoking again after G was born). Now the internets know my dirty little secret.

15) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Vegas Baby!

16) What song will always remind you of 2011?
"It Will Rain" - Bruno Mars

17) Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? Happier.
- thinner or fatter? Thinner, I was still losing the pregnancy weight.
- richer or poorer? No change.

18) What do you wish you'd done more of?
Organizing
Making plans
Being outside

19) What do you wish you'd done less of?
Arguing
Worrying

20) How will you be spending Christmas?
At my parents' house with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment