Substance

Substance

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My life was forever changed on this day

Yes, one year ago today my life changed forever when I read one word: pregnant. I mentioned before we weren't not trying to get pregnant, but that test, that day one year ago changed my world forever. It meant I was going to become a mother, I had a life growing inside of me, it was no longer me, myself and I. I would have a family.

It seems like yesterday. I will never, ever forget this day, it will forever be "the anniversary of Grace." It's was the day before April Fools and I could have blabbed I was pregnant, people would write it off as an April Fools day joke. 10 months later the joke would be on them! Yes, a very special day for me and D, one we share with our daughter and it is ours forever. It's better than my birthday, I was reborn that morning one year ago and my life has not nor will not be the same.

4 comments: