Substance

Substance

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It won’t be like this for long

To my eleven readers;

Again, my apologies for lack of posting. As the blog post states "it won't be like this for long." I have been wanting to savor my sweet baby girl, watch her, hold her, snuggle and enjoy her.

She's already grown to eight pounds, gotten a whole inch taller and she's nearly two weeks old. I honestly don't know how D and I have been blessed with such an angel, I find myself thanking God many times during the day and we joke we were given her so we giver her a brother or sister who is a tyrant. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop, I can not imagine motherhood being so delightful (yes, insert the "oh please" right here).

I want to share her birth story, share with you how our daughter came into this world, and of course share her name. The days prior had been spent sleeping when I could since I had been super uncomfortable and sleep was a commodity. I have set aside some time (baby permitting) for blogging, I miss it and D thinks I need to find something to do with myself besides this all day


I just can't get enough! Hope you all are doing well!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't take it. She is SO beautiful!! And that HAIR!! You are one lucky mama :)

    Glad to hear you, dad and baby are all doing well. I've definitely been thinking about you guys. Drop a line or two when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius use of the boppy! Gosh, she reminds me SO much of Piper at that age. The face and the hair... SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU BOTH ARE SO PRESHHHH!!!!!! I am so happy for you Jenell :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, yay! :D So happy for you guys, and can't wait to hear more! She's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete