Substance

Substance

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I believe there are angels among us

I got the news on January 7th, one day before my birthday. My BFF's mom was in the ER, something was wrong, BFF feared it was cancer. BFF was right. Stomach cancer. I told BFF she was strong, we would pray, we would trust that God would take care of her, that God would give her the strength, it was in His hands now. Last night, God decided he wanted his angel back.

I should have gone back to Wisconsin. I spoke with her two weeks ago, she thanked me for the picture of Grace and told me she can't wait to meet her. We were praying, my faith was stronger because of her. She is watching over us now, Grace's smiles over my right shoulder this morning tell me she's there, it's okay, she's with God now. She was one of His children and she adored Him and this morning, she got to go back to her Father, forever.

A true angel among us, I am lucky for the years I spent with her, God wanted his angel back, but I wasn't ready to let her go...

No comments:

Post a Comment